Monday, January 25, 2010

My name is Nick O'Dell, I attend Fairview High School. I play Soccer and Basketball for Fairview. I also enjoy skiing when I get the chance to. I like playing almost all sports so I am looking forward to this class. My past blogging expierience was in Mrs. Hurt's English class and I did not enjoy it. We responded to questions asked about a book we read. In this year's Wellness class I hope to learn more about staying healthy and to have fun. After High School I plan on attending college and pursuing a career as a lawyer.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Nick, that is very interesting! I did not know that you liked to ski. Sometimes I ski too! I remember Mrs. Hurt's class, and I agree with you, that blogging experience was not enjoyable. We seem to have a lot of common interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not know that you want to be a lawyer and i didn't know you ski. I snowboard and its better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I didn't know you were planning on being a lawyer. I'm not sure what I want to be yet, but that's cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowboarding for life :). When I break the law and am getting the chair will you defend me for free if I give your dog free surgeries?

    ReplyDelete